Tuesday, May 18, 2010

















Well I have succeeded in uploading a few pictures :) it was hit or miss on selection due to not knowing what I was choosing. Enjoy

Back in Essouira after an amasing 4 day tour through south west Morocco. Sadly said goodbye to our wonderful driver and guide yesterday, but looking forword to some relaxation on the beach now. The boys ran us a bit ragged ensuring we experienced all of the authentic culture of this beautiful country. We spent a day with a close family friend of Ibrim's in his home in Tisnit. We were truly honored to be welcomed into their home for the day. Yesterday we met up with a couple nomad's tending camels south of Essaoira. I bravely tried some fresh camel milk. We visited a beautiful Oasis between Tarradannt and Tarfraout. They wanted us to go by "Berber taxi" (donkey) but having experienced 3 hour tour by camel, we chose to walk.







2 comments:

  1. don't forget my magic lotion and if u can't find that...bring me a monkey :-)

    ReplyDelete